Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Families

So in the past few days I have been surrounded by big dramatic events that I have no real connection to other then the fact that my friends are involved.

Usually when drama happens it is either happening to me or somone close to me and I am getting dragged into the mess.

This time completely unrelated things happened to two of my friends.

My first friend who lives hours and hours away sent me a message asking me to call her because it was an emergency. So I call, thinking the worst and hoping for the best. Well it was the worst and I got to find out that her recent ex had only recently beaten her up, threatened her with a knife and told her to not call the cops. So I did what anyone else would do I told here to call the cops and throw his ass into jail before one of her parents buried him. I am hoping that her parents bury him, well sort of because I would hate for them to go to jail for having what legal experts call a disproportinate response. I don't call it that, if some thugg retard decided to use my daughter as a punching bag he'd be aware while I shoveled the dirt ontop of him, but like I said I told her to call the cops, I gave her the exact advice that her parents gave. She just for some reason needed to hear it from me. I was glad to help, but I am now worried sick about her, because well who woudn't.

My other friend her grandmother died and while talking to her and making sure that she was ok all of my memoies that I had od my grandmother's death came back and hit me. We talked about a bunch of things related experiences and just talked. She said that it made her feel a lot better but I wasn't going to tell her that the similiarties of her situation fell far to close for comfort. So now I am remembering things that are best kept at a distance, but my friend feels better.

I hope I win the lottery soon, I won't presume to believe that I have earned it, but it would be nice. I hope everything ends up the best for my friends.

Will

No comments: