Sunday, August 10, 2008

The end; a new beginning?

So like the title says can The end be a new beginning? Should it be?

Or should things just be over?

I don't really think so.

If things just end, why do em? why bother?

I don't like that outlook, I like to think that everything builds into something else.

It has better symmetry.

I should discuss religion.

Or theology, myth or belief.

My topics are allways marching down that path that leads to religion.

I should just jump in, all I need is a name that isn't as narcissistic as Willism.

Mind you there is Machiavelliism and he wasn't so bad.

Or not.

But he is my hero.

After all he said fear is better then love because love becomes envy.

And that kind of pessimism is the kind that I want covering my back.

Thats all for tonight,

Will

No comments: