Friday, August 22, 2008

Holy fuck, an update.

The "Holy" in the subject was almost a typo, it was almost "Hold" which I almost left as the subject.

After all it would be funny, or sad, if someone stopped just to read this.

And if you did I am laughing at you.

But only because I'm a jerk.

Well not quite but sort of.

So back on topic, school starts in 11 or so days, I move back to Barrie in 10 or so days, and I'll be so busy it is going to be ridiculous.

I have to move all of my clothes, my computers, school supplies and my kegerator back into town.

I know I have a kegerator and to brag it is awesome and I am bringing it to school with me.

This year will be bad.

Like really really bad.

I wonder if I can get 18% beer in a keg...

... like I said a bad year.

On the same topic if you know anyone who has a space liver lying around I'll be needing one around Christmas.

I think I'm out of news and topics.

So till later...

Will

No comments: