Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back in the B dot.

Well on September first I moved back to Barrie for School.

Like all moves it was hectic and busy but in the 96 hours since I've left I've been back to Ottawa once, bought beer twice, bought groceries once and ordered two kegs for the second half of the month.

An insightful reader will nottice that there was no mention of school in that list.

I skipped, I'm not really an attendance kind of guy, I'm more of a figure it out myself and show for the tests and to hand in assignments. I don't know why I work best that way but for the past two years thats how it's been done.

Maybe I'm just preparing myself for grad school, since most post-grad schools seem to work on a DIY system.

I hope it all works out.

I'll post later about funner things, like HW and booty.

Will

1 comment:

Author said...

It's ABOUT TIME you updated! ;)