Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Such Title

Something something Blog.

I guess I'm a blogger.

Wait say it with a drawl, as if it is being dragged out for a dramatic climax that doesn't arrive.

Wow a tangent, climaxes that don't arrive. Thats a nice mental image.

When people envision an unresolved climax they see (and by they I mean I) a woman post coitus having a smoke digging batteries out of her night stand drawer.

I hope those batteries are rechargeable otherwise her boyfriend is ruining the environment.

But thats ok I damage the environment too, just in other non sexual ways, don't question me I am offering no proof.


I am out of topic...

...wait the environment.

Why my carbon footprint is above average.

My taxes pay for a public transit system that I am unable to use.
My taxes also pay for water utilities and sewage utilities that I don't use.
My house is 3000 square feet, and I have a garage, and six more.
My house also has a storage building, a shed, a workshop, a a gardening room and a motorcycle room.
My house has a backup house 100 feet away.
I have driven to the backup house.
I have a car made in 1970, and another one just in case.
In fact there are more cars on this property then their are people.
I am thinking about buying three more cars.
I have a tractor for fun.
And for mowing 4 acres of lawn, so I can go camping without being away from home.
There are other things, but I am tried of taking about how I could be doing better to save the environment. I already feel like a hippy.

It is only nine pm and I am ready for bed.

I wonder if it is my bodies way of recovering from not sleeping over the 24, or for having to grow a new liver after this last event.

The 24 was awesome btw, so awesome I will be having camping parties all summer, because it is nearly criminal to not appreciate good weather.

I'm out, the bed beckons.

Will

2 comments:

Author said...

The hippies wish you no ill-will ... you should do likewise. :P

From a person with hippie-tendencies.

William said...

Well I guess you haven't been exposed to the hippies that I've had to deal with.